Let’s face it, moving takes a LOT of work! Most of us have seen the shows on TV that help disagreeing spouses with the decision to move or remodel. Many times the remodels are extreme and cost tens of thousands of dollars. While the remodels are fantastic, you can do a few things to the outside of your home to get a new look without the work of moving.
- Replacing the siding refaces your home. There are so many options with vinyl siding, you really can get many diverse looks.
- Replacing the roof can add a new flare as well! Shingles come in many different colors and include a max definition option.
- Resurfacing your existing deck can create the appeal of a new deck without the total cost. Trex can be installed instead of pressure treated wood for a better, long term solution.
- Fascia board and rake can be wrapped with aluminum caping for a fresh, no maintenance appearance.
- Windows can be replaced which helps the look and the electric bill!
For design ideas, check out our portfolio and let us help you get started on your home project!